Thursday, January 25, 2007

ZOEY MIMICING OUR DOG "BAILEY"



ZOEY IS SO SMART SHE IS WATCHING EVERYTHING AROUND HER, ESPECIALLY OUR DOG "BAILEY" SHE TRIES TO MIMIC HER. WHEN YOU ASK HER HOW THE DOG GOES, SHE STICKS OUT HER TONGUE AND MAKES A NOISE (SIMILAR TO THE ONE A DOG MAKES WHEN IT IS HOT). IT IS HILARIOUS. THEN THE NEXT THING SHE STARTED DOING WAS PICKING UP HER TOYS WITH HER MOUTH, AND CRAWLING AROUND HOLDING THE OBJECT. I WAS ABLE TO CAPTURE A PICTURE WITH ONE OF HER STACKING CUPS IN HER MOUTH. TOO CUTE!! SHE KEEPS US LAUGHING.

3 comments:

Missy said...

She is just the cutest thing I've ever seen! I can't wait to have my own kiddos and watch then imitate the dogs! :)

Tina said...

Meloday~ That is sooo cute! I love the pics of her "driving" the hummer!
Love ya

Lisa said...

Zoey is too cute! AC and I look forward to meeting you this Thursday!
Lisa