Tuesday, November 14, 2006

"THIS SAYS IT ALL

Kisses In the Wind I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.I know you wonder where we are….what's taking us so long.But remember my child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin…Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.I promise you my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.And let the angels bring you kisses that I send to you each night.---Unknown

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait until the day that I look at your blog and there is a picture of you and Doug in China holding your long-awaited child! You guys were meant to be her parents. I am so happy for you!

Love, Emily

Anonymous said...

Hey Doug & Melody! We are so excited and awaiting daily news from china. Can't wait to hug Miss Zoey! Our prayers and love are with you as you continue this wonderful new journey! God bless you both! Love, Ami p.s. - SEND PHOTOS!!!